- I'm usually not very in the "manga" style (I'm more a comics fan). But when I saw some of Akiranime's gif, I said to myself "wow, I need one of those", so I contacted him. Akiranime is not much of a talker, but he's a worker to say the least, and when he's working he does an awesome job. The artist will work hard on the first sketch, go back to the copy as much as needed. When final product delivered, he will gladly change the things you don't like about it. And he works fast.
Some might think his rates are not cheap, but he's awesome and clearly deserves any penny.
I recommend Akiranime and clearly plan to commission him again in a not-so-far future.
- is not only a great cartoonist, but also a real fine man to know. You will LOVE his patreon, so just join him. www.patreon.com/balsamique/pos…
- the veteran artist of the list. His gallery speaks for me. The guy is 100% WYSIWYG, which happens to be awesome. I notably enjoy his versatility and think his talent can cover many various projects.
- is a very affordable artist. For a 3D model, semi-realistic depiction of your characters, look no further ! And a cool guy too.
- is a talented young man I think and hope will become a great comicbooks artist. I especially enjoyed his Powell-inspired artwork and decided to ask him a commission. Now I'm a hardcore follower of the non-cosplay side of his gallery You must follow the man.
- Apart for his awesome talent, what I liked most about is his will to understand your project and make it work to please you. Totally a great artist. In 10 years from here, when Jay will be a famous name in the industry, I will be able to proudly say "yeah, he drew me this".
- there will never be enough love for Jason. The guy is a fun-loving deviant artist, willing to enter your universe and genuinely interested by your ideas and OCs. His rates are very affordable for full colored artwork. And btw he happens to be a very nice person, which is a good thing !
- is an artist who most likely does not need my publicity ! Anyway, I'd like to say I was a tough customer I think, still he worked and reworked hard, never surrendered to the project until it was 100% good for me, which is quite cool. I think the final result also is quite cool.
- I happened to be a hell of a customer to him ! Still he never lost his friendly and professional attitude and delivered SEVERAL versions of my commission. And it's a heck of a good job, to say the least ! By the way, I would like to add his rates are very affordable and very comic-style, which happen to be just exactly what I'm looking for. Thumbs up !
is one of the best artists around, and you probably already know about that. 'Nuff said !
- His rates are low, but his standards are high ! He cares especially about his deadlines, which is a good thing
- Ed is - sorry- a DAMN good artist to commission. Surely, his art is great, but this is his attitude and professionalism that conquer all ! The man accepted my commission on february 1st, the very next day I received not one but THREE sketches (all excellent) to choose from.
10 days later my commission was sended to me, complete and all. He even applied a quick variant in a minute. He not only takes in account your demands, he actually cares about what you want and has a concern about it that only passion can explain.
Ed cares about what he does for you and that is definitely cool.
- just finished commission for me and it is insane.
The art itself is wonderful, I was unhappy with the background and he created a new one without a complain ! But the best part was when he provided me a dozen of alternate versions I never asked him to do !
I can't post this artwork on my DA for it is NSFW, but you'll soon find a link on one of my journal entries. Worth my money and definitely worth yours so go on.
- has low rates, but very high standards ! The artwork he did for me is nothing less than lovable.
- And to end this, I'd like to promote a guy who has no DA account but deserves it at least as much as those I told about previously. He's named Kaihlan, you can find him on Hentai Foundry or see his artwork about my OC Kephrys on the "NSFW" entries of my journal. If you look for something naughty, or even not-so-naughty, he is totally your man.
I plan to commission artists on a monthly basis or so, so tag along if my advice is worth anything to you, bye !